But I have changed my mind, I decided to keep it there to remind me that the next time I am having a few rainy days, and I feel like I`m losing my grip, I can start again. I know it will probably take a long time to change, but I WANT to do it! I never want to feel like that again.
After reading the latest post from “Oh She Glows” I felt a little inspired, even though the issues were a little different I felt like some of the questions and answers still applied to me too. Angela is obviously a very strong woman…an inspiration…perhaps I’ll get my “Glow” back too.
I can do this…I CAN do this…Can saying that enough times make it true?
OK! The Shit List That Kicked My Ass: (doesn’t look like much when you write it down)
Make pillow covers– Done and they look good..yea!
- Make Apron – Ok I have it cut out….it just needs to be sewed together…the hard part
- Meal Planning – Stumped, this is hard when you are planning for 2 and 1 is picky…perhaps I should add clean out the fridge to this list?
- Eat Breakfast Everyday – I can’t seem to get out of bed early enough
- Exercise 3 Days a Week – ha…I should of known better! perhaps I should work my way up to this one
- Take More Pictures – Took pictures didn’t take them off the Camera…mmm
Do My Taxes– Did them today…and I’m getting money back! woot!
- Come up with Proposal for Photography Class – I have a couple of ideas….nothing solid yet though…8 more days
I added this picture just because it makes me smile…I love my Kitties