Here a sum up of my past few weeks:
- Cleaned windows inside and out...with help from Mark
- Cleaned entire Apartment except the spare room
- Swapped out summer and winter clothes...gave a full garbage bag of clothes away
- Had a golfing lesson and played 9 holes on simulator with work (we have entered into a golfing tournament)
- Played my first round of golf ever on real course with Mark, Jenn, & Irma
- Booked flight and hotel for CJ's & Cheryl's wedding in August
- Booked ticket home for Christmas (I am on the ball this year!)
- Planted some plants under my apartment windows ( hopefully this will keep the apartment cleaner!)
- Spent some time lounging and BBQing in the "Yard"
- Saw the movie "Bridesmaids"....Awesome!
- Set up the BBQ at work...mmm lunch time BBQ's
- Worked on the Photography assignment...not going very well though...my pictures are very boring....argh!
This weekend I hope start getting back on track with my eating & drinking... starting with breakfast, thinking about trying overnight oats and Smoothies. Anyone know where to find some good recipes?